- Print Photos Wirelessly
- Compatible DNP Photo Printer Required
- Print At Sizes up to 8×12″
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Mobile Status App
- Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android Compatible
DNP Wireless Print Server Pro
AUD 341.00 Including Tax
When coupled with a DNP DS620A, DS40, DS80, or RX1 photo printer, the Wireless Print Server from DNP provides a PC-free wireless control interface and allows users to print wirelessly at sizes including 4×6″, 5×7″, 6×8″, 8×10″, and 8×12″ from their camera, cell phone, tablet, or computer. DNP’s Mobile Status App (MSA) is also designed to provide a PC-free control interface and allows users to see real-time feedback on printer status, configuration control, and job process sharing.
The DNP Wireless Print Server includes a power adapter and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It achieves wireless operation using a 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n signal and is powered using 110-240V at 50 or 60 Hz.
- Wirelessly print and shoot from a variety of capture devices to send pictures to a DNP printer
- Supports iOS and Android phones and tablets, Android cameras, and select Wi-Fi-enabled DSLR cameras. Printing from iOS and Android devices requires a third party FTP client app (sold separately)
- Includes a mobile status app to see printer status, control configurations, and manage job process sharing — all from a cell phone
- Pre-configure low-paper warnings for easier print management
- Built-in versatility allows up to two DNP printers and image transfer via FTP services and printer sharing